Thursday, September 13, 2007

My New Endeavour

It's time for a change. The change has been eating at me for a while now. I've finally started the process. What change? A change in adulthood status. It's time to become an adult and stop renting. I am in the process of looking for my first house to own. Let me just tell you this is a part-time job. For a couple of months now, every other week, I go with my realtor to look at houses. It's exciting, it's nerve racking, it's busy. The good news is that a house that I liked a couple of weeks ago and was planning on going back to see on Saturday, just got reduced. It's reduced to the middle of my price range, which means I may be able to get it for my low price or damm near close. Besides, I'm a good candidate, I'm already pre-approved and ready to roll.
Here's some info on my, maybe, new house.

Condo/Townhome/Coop Property
Status: ACTIVE
Year Built: 1959
3 total bedroom(s)
1.5 total bath(s)
1 total full bath(s)
1 total half bath(s)
Three story
Type: End unit
Style: Contemporary, Townhouse
Master bedroom
Living room
Dining room
Kitchen
Basement
Hardwood floors
Heating features: Forced air
Central air conditioning
Interior features: Galley kitchen, Fully finished basement, Utility room, Vinyl flooring, Kitchen has vinyl floor, Bedroom(s) on upper level(s), Bathroom(s) on lower level
Exterior features: Public sewer service, Public water supply, Septic sewer system, Street parking
Exterior construction: Brick
Lot is 4463 sq. ft.
Approximately 0.1 acre(s)
Lot size is less than 1/2 acre



This is so exciting. I promise to keep you up-to-date....More to come after this weekend

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger Kris said...

I will keep my fingers crossed that you get the house, it sounds good so far. I love hardwood floors, so I am already intrigued. Thanks for keeping us updated!

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger Hey Jo said...

Good luck. Buying your first house is always very exciting. Keep us updated.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home