Sunday, September 02, 2007

Relief Spreads Like A Wild Fire

It's been a month and the only thing I feel is relief. Relief that it is finally over and I can move on with my life. I know I should probably feel sad that it's official but I don't, I feel free. Free to move on with my life. Free for life to start back up again. The only regret I have is that I compromised who I was to make things work. Some things are just not meant to work and it's okay. It's okay to move on with your life. It's time to take things on that I never would have done before because I was waiting. Waiting for something better to start. Now I have a new start on my old wonderful life and I feel nothing but relief.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Glad you are doing better girl, and remember what Maya Angelou once said, "Sometimes you gotta be a bitch and grap the world by the lapels."

Keep us updated!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home