Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Snores They AREN'T A Comin!

In less than five hours, I need to wake up. I am not the type of person who does just fine on less than seven to eight hours of sleep. I like sleep, appreciate sleep time and just plain old need it. I am a very busy person so I need my sleep at night to be able to make it through my busy days. So, why you ask (ok...the couple of you who still read my random blogs) am I still awake? WHO THE HECK KNOWS! I've been yawning since 10pm. I've been in bed for close to two hours. Yet I can't fall asleep.
I know why I probably can't sleep. It's because I am so busy this week that my mind can't slow down enough to relax enough to fall asleep. This week is my last week at my job. They hired someone to replace me. On Monday we left the office at 11am and didn't get done with visits and back to my house where her call was packed until 10p. Today I worked 9-5 and am insanely busy there trying to finish up so I don't leave any messes when I walk out the door for the last time on Friday. After work, I had to rush to introduce a family to the new woman I'm working for. The the new woman and I went to the local diner at 6:30 to meet a potential employee, interviewed her and had dinner. Potential employee left when it was still light out. Future employer and I started chatting about upcoming start date, June 4, and what will be going on, families I will be working with and a whole lot of other b-s stuff. Luckily there was a crying kid at the diner and we started to talk about how parents shouldn't take their 4ish yr olds out for dinner at close to 8:30pm. Look at the watch for exact time, reads 10:10pm. CRAP we got there at 6:30. Got home at 10:30pm and had to write a journal assignment for my on-line class. Because silly me forgot I signed up for an on-line class, gave my notice and then realize that the last week of my on-line class when the huge project is due is the same week that I will be tearing my hair out because it's the last week of work. Tomorrow I will leave the house at no later than 8am and run from visit to visit to visit until my last one which begins at 5:15. I won't be home tomorrow until after 7p. Fun of tomorrow on Thursday when I am going to be going nuts trying to catch up so I can end my career at my current job and there til late, I will have to be there even later writing up all of tomorrows visit. friday last day, have to pack my desk and be out of there by 4p. Saturday haircut, eye brow wax, cleaning, laundry and packing. Sunday leave for vacation on a cruise and will probably sleep the week away because this week:

I CAN'T SLEEP!!!

I'm signing off now, the yawns are coming more frequently and the eyes are starting to water. 4 1/2 hrs til alarm goes off, hope I fall asleep soon or it will be laying on the sofa watching American Idol, since I missed it tonight. I hope I get time to watch it (Tomorrow....i want to sleep tonight) before the finale! Plus LOST fans....season finale tomorrow night! Damm I'm tired! GOODNIGHT!! Hope you are sleeping like a baby and hope I am soon! LOVE YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home