Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A YEAR IN REVIEW

So with the first of 2008 upon us, it's time to reflect back on the previous blogger year. It was a slow year so I'm hoping that I have enough to say.

January: I finally posted a picture of myself. Not the prettiest of pictures but a picture none the less. I reflected on issues between men and women. It's not enough to say you care, you have to show it. In the end, that issue is what ended my relationship with Toyota Guy.

February: TG and I drove to New York to see a friend of mine who had a valentine baby and stayed with my parents. It was actually a great weekend, except for leaving in the snow panic. My job was going well except for all the school closings. The house was freezing (turns out the radiator was broken) and I got back a big whopping $25 in taxes.

March: I admitted my reality addiction and complained, pathetically, about Sangia still being on American Idol which meant I was out of the pool at work. I, also, complained about the inevitable (not sure what that was about).

April: I told everyone that in June I was going to be leaving a job that I enjoyed but that bored me. I, also, booked my cruise with TG. My brother also moved in with me. He was supposed to be cleaning in lie of rent money. That didn't happen but he was still a pretty good roomie.

May: My birthday sucked. The beginning of the end. I went on a cruise that had a lot of fun.

June: June gave you pictures from the cruise. I had no time to post being crazy busy with tne new job.

July: July, July, July was a depressing month for me. TG and I ended it and I tried to cope with my decision.

August: In August I continued to try to cope and finally prevailed by starting to house hunt.

September: Was all about the new house, the hunting, the bids, the setback and the relief of finally knowing it was all going to be mine.

October. No posts in October but it was a month of high-highs and low-lows. I settled on my first house. Decided to paint for the first time in my life. Got the office done and was almost finished with the master bedroom when boom. I fell on the ladder and broke my ankle. I ended up needing surgery and had a plate and six screws placed in my ankle. I did move into my new house on time.

November: I reported my fall and got a shoe for my cast.

December: In December, I didn't post about it but got my cast off. I got a brace which I currently am wearing. My mother, after eight weeks of living with me, went home and I finally got to live in my new house on my own. I, also, made a resolution to blog every week in 2008.

So that's it. My 2007!! Here's to a great 2008!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Blogger Hey Jo said...

Here's to a great new year for all of us! I think that 2008 will be the year of the girls and girl power!

Only 2 weeks until the new season of Idol ;) I know I can't wait.

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Well I have to say that your year didn't seem boring to me, and you certainly went through some changes of your own. Hear is to hoping the new year is even better for you. I agree whole heartedly with Jo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home