Friday, February 17, 2006

HAPPY MOMENT OF THE DAY

- For about three weeks now I have been laying off carbs. No carbs for about 21 days. Plus I get up and go to the gym at 5am monday through friday and go a day on the weekend (sometime 2 if I can fit it in) plus I work out twice a week in the evening with a trainer. TODAY IT HAS PAID OFF!! Last night before I went to bed I laid out a pair of jeans to put on. When I got dressed this am, I saw that they were two sizes too small but decided to put them on since clean clothes are slim pickings around my house. (damm washing machine is broken). Keep in mind that earlier I could not put them on if you jumped up and down on my stomach and got the jaws of life to pull up the zipper. Today, I put them on and while standing up, buttoned and zippered them. THEY FIT!!! I was so excited, I told everyone! I have no shame in sharing my good fortune! and I love to hear about others.....So what was your happy moment of the day???

4 Comments:

At 5:00 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

Congrats! I have been doing the same for just the past week. I hope I have a similar tale to tell within the next couple of weeks!

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Erik said...

Good job. I know when I went back to my old jeans size I was in a damn good mood. Great sense of accomplishment, it was.

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Hey Jo said...

That ROCKS!! I know the feeling. I have lost about 25 lbs in the last few months and buying clothes in smaller sizes is so a great feeling!! I bought a pair of scary (to me) expensive jeans that I love as a reward. It will be even better when I can get more new clothes when I am about another 25 lbs smaller.

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger HipChick said...

Yay for no carbs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home