Sunday, February 10, 2008

In Harmony with eharmony????

So I've decided it's time to get back in the saddle again. My foot is sorta healed, meaning I don't really limp around like a moron until the end of the day. (on a side note as soon as the swelling goes down and I can fit into shoes other than sneakers I'm have a shoe-fest) I'm just feeling like my life is together enough to start dating again.
So I've done it again. I've signed up for on-line dating. This time, however, I've decided to post a profile on eharmony. So far I've gotten 15 matches since Thursday. However, five of them have sent me closed messages for "I'm pursuing another relationship" and "other" reasons. What "other" means is beyond me? The other 10 I haven't heard from yet. I did make the first move because I figured why be coy and wait for them to contact me first. So we'll see what happens! Wish me luck, I'm sure I'll start having some good stories to tell!!

3 Comments:

At 11:12 PM , Blogger Kris said...

I would say break a...but I don't think you need that again. So good luck!

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Oh I really don't need that. Please don't wish that on me. But thanks for the good luck, I'll need it!!

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Blue944 said...

Ahhh...the wonderful E-harmony and their 37 steps to get to speak with another human being. I suggest that you create a list of the questions and the answers you come up with and cut and paste them as you will get the same five questions routinely. As a matter of fact, I should post my answers to them as I kept them all in a spreadsheet for quick use.

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home