Tuesday, February 21, 2006

NEEDIN' SOME CHANGIN'

I've been needing a change in my life. I'm not sure what's up with me but I'm not happy. There really isn't a reason for the lull in happiness but I've just been feeling blah. Change is not something easy to do. It's really not even easy to figure out what to change to make things better.
Last year I changed jobs and it ended up being the best thing I ever did. I love what I do and adore Hipchick, Independent Girl, Belltone and the not-so-knocked up one with the scary stuff who make going to work pretty damm fun. If I could make changes and leave a job that I was at for six years then I can make other changes.

This years change.......I WANT TO MOVE!

I've decided that I'm going to move. Where to, I'm still deciding. Monday I picked up the apartment guide and started checking places out. I'd like to live in the city and experience that sort of life but I just don't think I can afford it. Maybe to Mt. Washington, outside the city but still close enough to make it fun. Maybe to White Marsh, just ten minutes away. Maybe to Pikesville (maybe I'll meet a nice jewish boy and make my mother happy). Maybe back to Cockeysville. I'm just not sure where.

All I do know is that I'm in need of a change and I've decided that moving may be the way to go. New place, new furniture (mine's falling apart), new nick-nacks, maybe I'll even make a decision and buy some art work for the walls. A new place, a new lease on life. Get away from the comfortable and maybe I'll be able to add some spice to my life.

4 Comments:

At 1:54 AM , Blogger Erik said...

Back to Cocksville? *laughs* I might be able to help there... oh, sorry...

But change is good if ya really need it. Get a really nice bedroom set. Good sleep is almost the best gift you can give yourself.

 
At 4:18 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

A change is as good as a holiday. Oh so true!

 
At 11:19 PM , Blogger HipChick said...

go for it toots!

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

change is good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home