Sunday, May 13, 2007

How do you know and damm flipping happy birthday to me

Why is it that birthdays make you rethink things? They make you wonder and re-evaluate your life and figure out if ths is what you want. Are the things in your life, the things that will make you happy.
How do you know? How do you know if this is what you want out of life? How do you know if this is how it's supposed to be?
I need to re-evaluate my life and figure things out. I need to take a break. I need to take a break and work things out. I just can't take things anymore. I need to know that I'm important. I desearve better. I desearve better than a gift card to the Outback. How personal is that?
So for my birthday, I'm taking a break to re-evaluate my life and for others to re-evaluate where things are going. After a year, I desearve some more thought than a gift card to the outback.
Happy fucking birthday to me!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Blogger Cherry! said...

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Re the present: UGH!! I have had this experience before with an ex and my birthday. He was in a foul mood from the get go, then he left me at his parents place with them while he went to the local shopping centre for a few hours and bought me a very cheap and very nasty bracelet. It was yellow gold *puke* I hate yellow gold. And actually it wasn't even gold. More like tin or copper sprayed gold or something. It even sounded like tin when you jiggled it. Needless to say that I wore it only to work once to show the gals and to laugh at it. HAHAHAHA! I would have preferred to get nothing and just have him be in a good mood for the day. I think we'd been going out for about two years when this happened. Maybe next year he'll buy you a similar bracelet! hahaha!

 
At 3:36 AM , Blogger Kris said...

I am seconding, Cherry. Happy Birthday.

And you deserve young lady, everything your heart wants and more. And you have have right to demand and expect that from the person you want to be with. And if he can't do that, then you find the one who will make you feel cherished and important.

Because you fucking are!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home