Tuesday, February 06, 2007

When in a writing block......take a survey

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Michelle
Birthday:May 13, 1975
Birthplace:New York
Current Location:Maryland
Eye Color:hazel
Hair Color:brown
Height:five foot five inches
Right Handed or Left Handed:righty
Your Heritage:American
The Shoes You Wore Today:brown leopard print pointy ones
Your Weakness:purse shopping
Your Fears:blood
Your Perfect Pizza:NY Pizza
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:go back to what I love doing
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:five more minutes please
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:11ish
Your Most Missed Memory:my old roomie
Pepsi or Coke:diet pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither - Wendy's
Single or Group Dates:depends on what your doing
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Neither - fresh brewed with a little bit of splenda
Chocolate or Vanilla:ice cream - peanut butter and vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Mocha-chino
Do you Smoke:not unless I'm drunk
Do you Swear:dammit - sometimes
Do you Sing:badly!
Do you Shower Daily:definitely yes, sometimes more than once
Have you Been in Love:not sure
Do you want to go to College:been there, done that!
Do you want to get Married:yes!
Do you belive in yourself:sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness:yep!
Do you think you are Attractive:some days I do
Are you a Health Freak:not at all!
Do you get along with your Parents:some times, it depends on the day
Do you like Thunderstorms:don't care either way
Do you play an Instrument:nope!!
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:are you kidding me? Of course I have!
In the past month have you Smoked:past month, no, past few months yep!
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Nope. never
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yeps!
&..39;In the past month have you gone to a Mall:'yeps!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:nope!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yes...and craving it now!
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope!
In the past month have you been Dumped:nope this going fine
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:nope
Ever been Drunk:more times than i can count
Ever been called a Tease:yeah
Ever been Beaten up:nopes
Ever Shoplifted:no but have had people shoplift for me
How do you want to Die:quietly in my sleep in a very long time from now
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid (hee-hee)
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:any
Favourite Hair Color:dark hair
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:at least taller than me
Weight:not too, not too big
Best Clothing Style:casual
Number of Drugs I have taken:none
Number of CDs I own:not sure
Number of Piercings:2 (one in each ear)
Number of Tattoos:none- too much of a wuss with pain
Number of things in my Past I Regret:nothing

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

3 Comments:

At 6:03 PM , Blogger Kris said...

I like the survey! I love sushi too, and unfortunately do not get to have it as much as I like.

How are you doing? I worry about you when I don't hear from you. I know I am not much, but you can always e-mail me!

 
At 6:27 AM , Blogger thtgrl said...

oh my. it's the myspace survey. :)

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Kris said...

update! UPDATE! PLEEEASSE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home