Monday, February 19, 2007

It's my life

Hi Everyone! I know, I know it's been a while since I've posted and I'm sorry but nothing all that interesting has been happening lately. I haven't been smacked on the hiney in a gas station, bats haven't been applying for a new roomie position, no teeth have fallen out, it's too early for allergies, no new addictions, nothing. If you want to ready about any of those, well read through my archives.
Well for those of you who want to know how things are going in my boring life, here it is.

Job - okay. Very busy this week. I'll be traveling from school to school from morning to night thanks to Maryland being BIG wusses with the snow. Ok..Wednesday when we were stuck in ice, I understand schools being closed but two weeks ago when you could sweep the snow off of your stairs and walkway, Maryland Public Schools you had no business being closed. There are more things I could post about work but people from work read my blog and I'm not ready to go there yet.

Taxes - last year I owed WAY over $2500 to a screw up at my job this year I'm getting back $25. YEAH!!! I told my accountant that I booking my vacation.

Toyota Guy
- Things are still going well. My friends keep joking about me having a Star Trek wedding, I keep telling them if they don't quit speaking, if and when I actually get married it's gold lame, feathers and a parasols for them.
For those of you who didn't miss the Star Trek reference. Yeah he's a trekkie. Scary isn't it? Who would think that I, Cosmopolgirl, would date a trekkie. I never even saw an episode of Star Trek until I met him. I have to admit it's not horrible, even maybe on the okay side but not good enough to be a cult and let me just tell you it is. You know that Weird Al song, White and Nerdy, well thats Toyota Guy. Don't think I'm mean saying that. He may have some dorky qualities but HE'S MY DORK!! (damm that sounds mushy)

House - Very cold and very expensive. My gas and electric bill is out the wazoo and I only have the house on 63 degrees. Let me just tell you it's a shivering 63 degrees and shouldn't be. The heat runs constantly. Turns out the circulator is broken so the water isn't circulating through the radiators. What does that mean you ask? Beats the heck out of me. All I know is that it's damm cold and my bill is way to high for it being this cold. My bill is 85 and the tropics not 63 and frostbitten. They sent someone out to look at it. Turns out i need a plumber. Week later they send someone new...STILL NOT A PLUMBER!!! Thursday someone else is coming. Let me just tell you if it's not a plumber, HEADS WILL ROLL!! and that head will be my landlord.

So that's it. That's an update on my life. Maybe a little later on in the week, I'll post more. I do have a Valentine's stroy filled with ice, fondue, stranded in Illinois and frozen buds but I'll save that for later.

BYEEEEEEEEEE

5 Comments:

At 11:42 PM , Blogger Kris said...

WOOO! I love it! I love it! I think your life is totally interesting. You and Toyota Guy should defenitely book your vacation to Dragon Con in Atlanta during Labor Day Weekend..they have an actual parade down the streets of Atlanta with everything from Storm Troopers to Klingons!

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger HipChick said...

well. sounds like someone needs a drink!

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Kris....please don't tell him that. We're trying to maybe plan a vacation. I want to be at the beach. He's pick that. Oh and come to Baltimore. We'll do brunch!

Hipchick- I can definitely use a drink and an ear! we need to plan something!!

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Kris....please don't tell him that. We're trying to maybe plan a vacation. I want to be at the beach. He's pick that. Oh and come to Baltimore. We'll do brunch!

Hipchick- I can definitely use a drink and an ear! we need to plan something!!

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Cosmo- There is always Megacon in Florida. But I would personally pick a beach vacation as well. Perhaps I will have to road trip to Baltimore sometime.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home