Monday, March 12, 2007

INEVITABLE

It's inevitable! That seems to be the story of my life. There seems to be so many things that are starting to be inevitable. Am I ready for them? Am I ready to admit that they are inevitable. Am I strong enough to make the inevitable, inevitable or am I took weak and I'll ruin it before it even happens.
Then what happens if the assuming of the inevitable is wrong? Am I strong enough to deal with that crushing blow.
INEVITABLE --- I really hate that word!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Deep calming breaths! You can do it, whether or not the inevitable happens or not, because you are bloody fantastic! And sometimes the best part of life is the chaos factor that is thrown in that keeps us up on our toes. Just take it as it comes, and enjoy every moment of it! I am pulling for you! Thanks for the update, I miss you when you are not blogging.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home