Sunday, February 17, 2008

All work and no play is making cosmopolgirl a cranky girl

In the past four weeks, I have had two days off. The first day off was Superbowl Sunday. Unfortunately, I had to go to my boss's hubby's 50th suprise bday party. Had to leave the house at 12 to get balloons and then go to the party. So first day off, I accomplished nothing. The other day off was this past Wednesday but that seriously does not count because I was supposed to work but cancelled because I had a migraine. Basically I spent the day in bed.
The reason for this post, I'm cranky. I need something in my life besides work. Not that I have time for anything but work. I shouldn't complain, I did have three months off due to a broken ankle but still. My job isn't always like this, it's really just now like this because I need to hire some staff in one county so I've been helping a family out and we've had staff meetings.
The positive, staff meetings are over until trainings in April, I am interviewing three possible candidates next week and next Sunday I'm scheduled for a day off.
However, now I have to go shower and got over to work with a kid from 12-3(maybe 4, depending on how motivated I am. At this moment I really don't even want to go)

THERE REALLY NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING MORE TO LIFE THAT WORK, DOESN'T THERE????

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM , Blogger Kris said...

I know it seems so hard when your days are filled with work commitments, but please know the amount of good that you are doing for others through your work. I know life seems frustrating when all you have is work to define you. I hope things lighten up soon for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home