Friday, April 04, 2008

Deliberately And Incosiderately Rude With A Lazy Drawl

I went out on Monday evening with the guy with the Lazy Drawl to Dave and Busters. I actually had a very nice night with what I thought was a nice guy. We ate dinner, played games, had lots and lots of laughs. When we ran out of money on the card for playing games, he asked whether I wanted to play more games or go see a movie, since it was 9:45 I said let's play more games (too late for a movie on a Monday night). We played some more games until 10:30 and then I said I had to start getting home. At the end of the night I got a hug and kiss on my cheek with remarks that he had a lot of fun and we should do that again. Mutual on my part. Had the saga just ended there I could have just chalked this up to a nice one time date.
So I drove home from the date talking to Con, letting her know I was alive, nobody shot me, and it was a nice time with a nice guy when the guy with the lazy drawl beeped in. Suprised, I told Con I'ld call her back. He said he just wanted to call to say that he had a lot of fun and asked me out for Friday night. I said sure, that I had to work until 6ish but let's do something afterwards and to call me during the week. I called Con back shocked but happy looking forward to friday night. Well Friday morning hits and I haven't heard anything from him so I sent him a text "r we still on 4 tonite, call me and let me know". Well, it's 7:45 and no peep.
Now I'm sorry but that really is just totally deliberately and inconsiderately rude!! Why would you do something like that? Just plain old deliberately and incosiderately rude!!!!!!!!!!!! HMMPH!!

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Typical guy. I think it should go in Chapter 4 of our book.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home