Tuesday, February 28, 2006

NUFFIN'

I got nothing! Nothing to write! No inspiration! Went away for three days with Hip Chick to a conference on Applied Verbal Behavior and stayed with my family. She blogged about it but I got nothing! I am just not inspired to write. Probably because I feel like crap. To quote Liv, I think I have Sars or the bird flu (probably just the damm flu!) Maybe I'll get inspired later and write something to crack you people up. But for right now, I got nothing! I'm going to bed!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:04 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

you will snap out of it....don't ask me when because I am going through the same thing ;)

 
At 2:40 AM , Blogger Erik said...

Do what I do. Bitch about whatever comes to mind that is bugging ya. I bitch about life and women a lot because I don't get along the best with either of them.

Just say anything on your mind. Who gives a shit if it's important to others or not? It's your thoughts, and that's important enough.

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

I hear you.
My last couple of posts are lame.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

how on earth did you go away with hipchick and come back with nothing??? boggles my mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home