Wednesday, December 20, 2006

SIDE-NOTE TO MY FELLOW BLOGGERS

Because I don't appreciate being lectured on my blog by people who don't even leave their names so that I can comment back, I have decided to no longer allow anonymous comments on my blog. If you would like to comment on my blog, feel free, but identify yourself.
Also, please remember when I blog, it's for me. It's to get out my frustrations, elaborate on my happiness, etc. If you don't agree, that's fine but please don't lecture me because frankly your life isn't perfect either and your thoughts aren't always 100% pure.

3 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger Kris said...

Frankly I love your blog and what you write, and the rest of the people who don't can snogger off...or I will throw my used kleenex tissue at them!

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

I had the same problem and I went from posting several times a day to posting a few times a month. I hate that I do not feel comfortable enough to use my blog as I did when I first started. My thoughs on the subject are that if you do not like what I have to say then please hit the next button ;)

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger thtgrl said...

been there. you're not really initiated as a blogger until you have some bitch state their opinion. comes with the territory.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home