Tuesday, November 07, 2006

MY NEW FAV SONG

Ok...so do you think it means something? Just kidding, it doesn't. Sorry TG...swear nothing to do with you!! I just love this song!!
Enjoy as much as I do!! Unfortunately I can only find the stripped version but oh well....it's still awesome and probably something I would so do if a guy cheated on me. I think I could be totally malicious and I think it would be totally the best revenge. I am a firm believer in if you would rather be with someone else...GO, I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYWAYS but the meanest thing you can do to someone is cheat on them. It is coompletely disrespectful and you would deserve some disrespect back.
>


fyi: pics come back tomorrow from the wedding!!

4 Comments:

At 11:33 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Cosmo- I totally agree when it comes to cheating..not only the most disrespectful thing you could do to someone else, but yourself on top of it.

And I usually get all my video codes from www.music-codes.com. Its a pretty good site, with not a lot of pop up ads.

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger Kris said...

I WANT TO SEE WEDDING PICTURES!

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Hey Jo said...

That is a great song. I love Carrie Underwood. Guys beware!

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

I love this song!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home