Wednesday, December 27, 2006

RESOLUTIONS

So, with the new year approaching do you make resolutions? Do you make promises to yourself that you may not be able to keep? I don't think that this just happens over the new years. I think people make promises to themselves all the time that they can't keep. But when do you draw the line? When do you stop making promises to yourself that you just can't keep and when do you learn to keep the promises?
Lately, I feel like I've been makibg promises to myself that I'm just not keeping and the truth is that I'm starting to hate myself for it. So I have to figure out why I'm not keeping these promises. Is it that they are just out of reach promises with too high hopes? OR Is it that I just don't want to keep them? OR the scariest one of all Am I just not strong enough to keep the promises? Am I weak?

2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM , Blogger Kris said...

I think we all make expectations of ourselves that we sometimes fall short of, or are afraid of not making it. I know I have promised myself things and not followed through. Sometimes the future is unknown, and shit happens. I don't think its so much that you are not strong enough, but that you do not have enough faith that you can do it.

 
At 12:35 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

I don't think you're weak. You'll do things eventually when the time is right for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home