Friday, November 17, 2006

RAMBLINGS OF A GIRL WHO NEEDS TO WAKE UP IN FOUR HOURS

I cannot sleep. I have been lying in bed for over 3 hours trying to sleep. I have tried reading, which normally helps me calm down to sleep....it's not working. I've tried tossing and turning...it's not working. I have to get up in four hours. I am not a girl who survives on less than eight hours of sleep. Now, I know in the past week, I've gotten more than my share of sleep but I've been sick. Twenty-three hours of sleep when you are sick does not count.
Now I'm just lying awake, sitting in the dark, typing on my laptop.
I know what some of the problem is. When I go to sleep, I normally day dream. I can make up elaborate stories in my head that may never come true but they make for a restful sleep. Tonight, my stories all have unhappy endings. They all end the same way...with me miserable. In a situation that I don't want to be in. It may be inevitable. It may be my minds way of preparing me for what's to come. I can't change my thoughts, they keep leading me down this road. Is it a sign? Or is it just the sleepy ramblings of a girl who needs to be awake in four hours?

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger Kris said...

You need to update! NOW!

Please *cries* I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home