Tuesday, April 08, 2008

BOYS ARE STUPID, THROW ROCKS AT THEM

So turns out the guys with the lazy drawl had a good excuse for blowing me off. He went to Virginia for training, broke his phone and couldn't get a new one until Saturday morning so couldn't call. I can see that, especially since the charging mechanism on my phone broke Monday am and since they couldn't transfer the numbers and I've been too lazy to put my new charger in my old phone to write down the numbers, I still owe some people a couple of phone calls. So I'm willing to give him another chance.
Now I spoke to him for a couple of minutes on Saturday (he woke me up from a nap so I didn't feel like talking), a text message on Saturday, 40 minutes on Sunday, 5 text messages today and A 45 minute chat tonight, yet he still hasn't asked me out again. Why is this? Am I just being stupid? Is he just not that interested in me? Am I just a bitter, hateful dating person and need to just give him some time or what?

I REALLY JUST HAVE TO SAY I HATE DATING!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Blogger Kris said...

If he tells you he needs to "digest" everything from the first date. Cut your losses and run.

 
At 10:51 PM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Digest???? What does that mean??? What did I give him heartburn on an upset stomach?

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Cosmo- That is what one guy said to me after a great first date, when I asked him if he was going to ask me on another date..but continued to call me and text message me. I finally said I was done digesting and that it was a second date and not the Geneva convention. I erased his number.

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Kris- Like I said Boys are Stupid and we should most definitely throw rocks at them. Especially when they give up such great strong women like we are!!!

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Hey Jo said...

Now I know why I am scared to get back into the dating world. If the boys are like this... ICK!!!

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Cosmo & Jo- We should all form a club.

 
At 9:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

I had a similar kind of thing with a guy not so long ago. Didn't suggest another date. So I just kept it light and breezy until the friendly emails stopped. Like seriously they can't really care that much about you if they can't even see you. Or it's like they think you're going to fall in love with them. I'm going to be posting about this guy and more soon.

Yes, dating is a hoot isn't it? That's why I say just sleep with them no strings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home