Saturday, March 04, 2006

HONESTLY

Ok....so I'm still in a writing blah. Things have been funny (away with Hipchick for a seminar, trying on-line dating again, fell down and went boom so now I'm limping along) but I'm not motivated enough to write about them. So, instead I am stealing a post from Livia. Visit her blog and say hello.

Honestly is a must... (stupid MySpace survey)

1. Honestly, are you happy right now? so-so...nothing to be unhappy about-nothing to be happy about
2. Honestly, what color is your underwear? Still in my jammies, so none
3. Honestly, whats on your mind right now? How can I get out of running errands today - feel like being a bum
4. Honestly, what are you doing right now? um, typing this blog (duh)
5. Honestly, what did you do today? So far ate breakfast, took care of MB's dogs, watched a cheesy movie on tv (Down to you or something like htat)
6. Honestly, do you think you are attractive? Some days
7. Honestly, have you done something bad today? not yet
8. Honestly, do you watch disney channel? Nope
.9. Honestly, do you regret anything you've done lately? no, not really. I've wished I would have handled situations differently but don't regret anything....no point
10. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? laughter
11. Honestly, do you bite your nails? yep, anytime I stress or am bored
12. Honestly, what is your mood right now? lazy
13. Honestly, do you have an eating disorder? nope but sometimes I wish I did
14. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?Yes
15. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? that nobody else knows, no
16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? hate is such a strong word....no not hate!
17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? who....don't have anybody I want to but i could use a good deep strong hug!
18. Honestly, are you loyal? to a fault
19. Honestly are you in denial? I'm denying I'm in denial
20. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now? Is there anybody who wouldn't???
21. Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol? no, not me! Are you nuts, of course I have
22. Honestly, do you like someone? no, haven't met anybody in a while that I can crush on
23. Honestly, does anyone like you? If there is, I wish they would tell me
24. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly? yep, boring life lately....nothing to hide!

LAST PERSON...
1 That slept in bed beside you? Do two cats and a dog count???
2 Saw you cry? can't remember the last time I cried
3. Went to the mall with? ummm, I went shopping with the girl who dates the aliens a few weeks ago at an outside mall-type place
5. You went out to dinner with? Girl who dates the aliens
6. You talked on the phone? technician for one of my families
7. Broke your heart? been so long, don't know
8. Made you laugh? MB's dog Bella trying to jump up and open the porch door with her head

ARE YOU?
1. Simple or complicated? Simple
2. Gay? nope
3. Hardcore? occasionally

1. What time is it? 12:53pm
2. Name? michelle
3. Nickname(s): Shel, ShellY (hate that one) Mich-mosh
4. Where were you born? New York City
5. What is your birthdate? may 13,
6. What do you want? Lots of things
7. Where do you want to live? somewhere over the rainbow (i'm not sure)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home