Wednesday, April 26, 2006

THE BIG THREE'S

Ok! I've got nothing. Maybe I'll have more this weekend after a date with the Toyota guy and the anethesiologist (is that even how you spell it. So, I stole this from
  • Blonde
  • .

    3 Names U go By:
    Cosmopolgirl, Mich-mosh, 'Chell

    3 Screen Names U Have Had:
    Cosmopolgirl, csmopolgrl, and a screen name that contains my name

    3 Things U Like about Yourself:
    hmmm......my eyes, i'm fun, and i'm sweet

    3 Things U Don't Like about Yourself:
    my weight, my big bootie, and that i take things way too personal

    3 Parts of Your Heritage:
    Jewish, latvian, and american

    3 Things that Scare U:
    BLOOD, BLOOD, AND that I'm going to fall down the steps, break my leg and nobody finds me for days

    3 of Your Everyday Essentials:
    music, body lotion and a cup of coffee

    3 Things U are Wearing Right Now
    a tank top, a blanket and my laptop in my lap (does that count?)

    3 of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
    Bon Jovi, Maroon 5 and lately, Michael Buble

    3 of Your Favorite Songs:
    Somethings Got To Give - LeeAnn Rhimes
    Secret - Maroon 5
    I Want To Home - Michael Buble

    3 Things U Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
    ygoa, a dance class, and swimming with dolphins

    3 Things You Want in a Relationship:
    humor, honesty and passion

    3 Things about the Same Sex that Appeal to U:
    kindness, softness, and stregnth

    3 Things U Just Cannot Do:
    lift my left arm over my head (medical issue), hand stand, and hit somebody

    3 of Your Favorite Hobbies:
    drinking, reading and yacking with friends

    3 Things U Want to do Really Bad Right Now:
    sex, sleep and warm up (house is freezing)

    3 Careers U are Considering:
    running my own business helping children and families with autism, motherhood, and being a rich guys mistress

    3 Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
    any place with a beach

    3 Kid's Names:
    none for me but when I do: Madeline (my favorite), Gabrielle, and Austin

    3 Things U Want to Do Before U Die:
    fall in love, have a baby and have sex in a totally illegal place

    3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Boy:
    I love to hang out in bum clothes, i'm a slob and i bite my nails

    3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Chick:
    I'm obsessed with shoes and pocketbooks, i can cry at the drop of a hat and I love to get pedicures

    That's it all about me! I'll post more this weekend

    5 Comments:

    At 8:37 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

    I think I'm going to do this one day! Good idea!

    Tell us how the dates went!

     
    At 6:01 PM , Blogger Blue944 said...

    Two dates in one weekend...wow, I need to meet your booking agent.

    Nice list...

     
    At 10:24 PM , Blogger Hey Jo said...

    Good luck with the dates this weekend. Remember to post all the juicy details for us!

     
    At 10:37 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

    good luck with the dates!!

     
    At 11:41 AM , Blogger Erik said...

    Isn't anywhere in public an illegal spot to have sex in? I think in a few states it's illegal to have sex outside the bedroom, too.

    Have fun this weekend.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home