Tuesday, April 18, 2006

THE UN-WOW FACTOR

I think I'm finally realizing what my funk has been about. Nothing has made me go wow in my life.

FOR EXAMPLE
1. Birthday blah's- my birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I'll be 31. I know, I know, 31 is not old but I hate birthdays. They always put me in a funk, especially knowing that my life is not where I thought it would be.

2. Financial - I'm in a financial slump. No, I'm no where near being homeless and that would never happen. I always have my family to fall back upon and I had to this year. There was just too much going, financially, on and I borrow money from Daddy so I wouldn't end up owing the IRS triple in interest. By now, I shouldn't have to fall back on daddy. I swore after I graduated from grad school and after my first year teaching where I fell onto hard times and had to borrow money from daddy, that I would never do it again. I needed too do it and I did. However, I shouldn't have to anymore and it makes me feel like shit!

3. Personal life - well you read this blog (or if not, read the archives). I sick and tired of going on bad first dates that never lead anywhere!

4. work - I love what I do but my company is partly responsible for my financial crisis and I'm bitter. I'm trying to get over it because, like I said, I love what I do but it's hard! I admit it! I resent them!

5. Pets - My one cat who was in a crate because she wouldn't use the litter box, escaped from the crate and was being so friendly that I didn't want to put her back in the crate. She wasn't using her litter box but I have another cat with a seperate litter box so I thought maybe she was using his. This weekend, due to complete boredom, I was cleaning (yeah...shocker, shocker). I have a huge bag filled with scrap booking stuff (I love to do just don't take enough pictures to actually do it). The bag of stuff is worth about $70, I would assume. I think the kit was about $150 but I've used some. The bag was, apparantly, used as a giant little box! Into the garbage all that stuff went. Guess who's back in her crate???

Other - well, there is no other! Nothing is going on!

So that's my life. Nothing is making me go wow, I'm hoping to find something soon! I'm sure everyone I know is hoping I get out of my funk soon too! The plus side, you no longer have to duck, I'm not angry, just very un-wowed and blah!
Hopefully I'll have some happiness soon!

4 Comments:

At 12:13 AM , Blogger Erik said...

I know that I'd certainly like to go on a few dates, but I'm not even getting the first ones. *shrugs* The grass is always greener, no?

 
At 4:29 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

I hate that blah feeling. All this blah you are going through now is making way for alot of wow in the near future. Seriously.

 
At 11:21 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

you know, sometims the blahs are better than mass drama, right? hopefully the weather has cheered you up...

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Blonde said...

If your cat is not using the box then it is a behavioral reason. Cats should never be crated!!

Shoot me an email, and I may be able to help you with the kitty. I rescue and foster abandoned/abused animals and help them through these issues so they can live peacefully in a home. Blondetrust@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home