Tuesday, April 11, 2006

DREAMS

He stands in front of her, so close that she can feel his heart beating through his chest. Finally, she thinks, he finally going to kiss her. He slowly moves that piece of hair out of her face, the one that just won't stop falling. As he's moving the hair, his fingertips gently brush her cheek. She feels her knees buckle, not sure how long she can handle this moment, how long she can remain standing before her knees collapse from the pure exileration of the moment that she's been waiting years for. He moves his face closer to hers, she can feel his warm breath on her lips. She feels her breath catch. It feels like this is the last breath she is ever going to take. He moves closer, she knows it's coming, finally she's going to feel his lips on hers. Never before has the expectation of a mere kiss made her feel so alive. And then.......

She wakes up and comes to the conclusion that she needs to give up this fantasy because it's all it's ever going to stay as. A fantasy that will never become reality and it's time to move on and find something that is going to make her feel alive, as alive as this dream makes her feel.

6 Comments:

At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey email me at LiviaL919@yahoo.com when you get a second!!

 
At 3:15 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

No! Dreams can come true! It's going to happen and when you least it expect it!

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Erik said...

Well, cookies and liquor weren't mentioned, so I guess I don't get to be the Romeo figure here. *laughs*

On the other hand, you never know what weird things life will throw at you. It could happen still.

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

the person in the dream isn't going to happen and it's time for me to move on and find someone else to dream about!!

 
At 1:48 AM , Blogger Erik said...

I'm available for dream appearances. My only requirements are that you tell me about all the really juicy dreams. *laughs* JK, but I bet it made you laugh. ;)

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

dreaming is normally better than the real thing...the real thing is not "real" in my world....I am happy with what I got...he buys me lots of shoes ;)...that's what matters the most!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home