Saturday, March 18, 2006

OKAY!!

I'm okay...thanks for worrying about me! I kind of got screwed, without knowing it so I didn't expect it, and owe lots and lots of money to the IRS. I'm starting to calm down and think I have a way to pay it back. Unfortunately I'm going to be down-sizing my life. I'm just hoping that I'm not going to need to try the Ramen Noodle Diet (25 cents a pack = less than $7 a week in groceries).
I even joked about starting a fund-raiser on this blog to raise money for the girl who got unfairly screwed but you want to know something......
I'm a real tough cookie, so I'm going to be okay!!! Poor but okay!!

Well I figured now that I'm poor, I'll be staying in more so I'm trying to find out ways to amuse myself!! so......
Just because I just figured out how to do and I need some fun music and I just saw the
  • Legwarmers
  • you go...enjoy!!!..please let me know if there are issues!!

    4 Comments:

    At 9:27 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

    i can't see the video, but i hope it all works out with your taxes. don't they have deferments or payment plans?

     
    At 2:43 PM , Blogger Erik said...

    Ouch. How bad did they get you? Why do you owe the IRS so much?

    Just curious.

     
    At 9:48 PM , Blogger Hey Jo said...

    Hang in there. Try to work something out with the IRS. I have a friend who works for the IRS and he says that if you are up front with them and try to make an effort, they will work with you.

     
    At 6:50 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

    That happened to my Dad once. His employer wasn't taxing him enough and he had to pay about $10K back in one lump sum. It sucks because there's nothing much you can do about it except pay it!

    You might be able to pay it back in the USA in small amounts. I hope so! Good luck working something out!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home