Saturday, March 25, 2006

dates, taxes and a trip to fantasy land

Here you go updates on what's been going on in my life since being sick!

**DATING LIFE - well nothing...been sick. The Public Defender (the date that went well) never called. How rude! I will never understand people. We met for drinks and had dinner outside (70 degree weather in Baltimore....gotta love it). Everything went really well. We chatted (MB did a drive by viewing...have to love my friends) and laughed. I was cute and amusing. So much so that after he paid for dinner, he asked if I wanted to do something else. We couldn't figure out what to do next so we ended up going inside the cafe for coffee. It was fun. He walked me to my car, kissed me goodnight and said he'ld call me. That was two weeks ago. I did, after four or five days, send him an email (because I erased his number on the caller id) that I had a good time. He read it but nothing. I'm telling you, I will never understand people. If I wasn't having a good time and enjoying the other persons company, I wouldn't ask them to do something after dinner (chances are I wouldn't have made it through dinner) and then I would never say I'd call. I'm good with stick my hand out at the end of the night and saying "well it was nice to meet you" (THE END). Oh well! At least I got a free cosmo, dinner and coffee drink for the night!
I was supposed to have a dinner date last night with the Title Attorney but I cancelled. I'm thinking that the best time to go on a first date is not when you are just getting over a stomach virus. We're going to try again next weekend. I'm a little unsure about him. He's funny and I've enjoyed talking to him but he's a little crass. We've been talking for about a week and a half and for some reason he talked to me about farting. He used some terminology that I had never heard of which is, after explanation, when you hold someone's head under the cover and fart under the covers. SERIOUSLY GROSS!!! I am not sure that this is going to be someone that's going to be my prince charming. I'm not sure that this is an appropriate conversation to have with someone that isn't under the age of 10 (probably not even then). ****To all the guys reading this blog....chances are if you do this to a girl, you are SO NOT getting laid for a really really long time. NOT A TURN-ON!!*** Of course being who I am, I had to respond that this is why guys complain that they don't get laid enough because they pull shit like this or even just talk about it. So I have a date with this guy next weekend but after the fart conversation, I'm just not sure.
I'm also talking to an IT guy but I only spoke to him one time for fifteen minutes so I have nothing to say about him.

**TAXES: cashed in a mutual fund and borrowed money from daddy. Going to Atlantic City tomorrow with the parents, who are treating (gambling too...just have to split the winnings) so I'm hoping I strike it big! My father said we're going to have to play some hail mary plays. This is apparantly where you put the top amount of money into a $5 slot machine, pull the lever, and pray for big bucks. Apparantly you can win big money. Maybe I'll win all the money I borrowed from daddy so I won't owe him anything! Anyways, back to reality.....

So that's about it! You're all caught up in the life Cosmopolgirl. Make wishes for me tonight and tomorrow night on the stars that I win big money in Atlantic City. I'll blog about when I get back. Well unless I win millions and then I'll have to hire someone to blog for me!!

See ya next week!

5 Comments:

At 6:04 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Apparently I am not the only who is having problems understanding what the hell is going with men and their minds. I went on a great date as well, and haven't heard anything. Why is that men are under the impression that we are supposed to be psychics? I think immediate research should be done into the mind of men, and how the hell we are supposed to know if they are into us or not. Btw...loved reading some of your blog entries and the insights. I think your deal breakers and bad dating experiences, are about the same as mine. I hope your luck with men, is better than mine!

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger Kris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger HipChick said...

that sucks... I hate when men do the I'll call you thing....ARRGH!

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

good luck! (never trust a guy in mortgages or title work...)

 
At 4:04 AM , Blogger Erik said...

Don't expect the guy to be psychic, either. Sometimes we meet a gal that seems to blow us off (not in the literal way) who then tells us she wants to blow us off (in the literal way). The genders tend to communicate poorly between each other, so sometimes you have to step in and let them know.

Just a bit of admittedly crude advice from the XY side of the chromosome. My advice seems to work for women, so there's gotta be some wisdom there...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home