Wednesday, March 08, 2006

TAG I'M IT!

Ok...so Livia tagged me. Here we go, I'm answering it!!

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson (thanks HipChick for this one. I now walk around singing it constantly)
2. Margartaville - Jimmy Buffet (wishing I was at the beach at this moment)
3. Hemmorage - Fuel (the very sexy guy from American Idol sang it last week but I loved it before that)
4. Crush - Jennifer Paige (I will blast thing song at home and dance around the house singing it)
5. Angel - Aerosmith (I had a guy serenade this song to me and I've loved it ever since)
6. Mr. Brightside - The Killers (I love the acoustic version)
7. Anything Bon Jovi (I love him)
8. Anything Josh Gracin (I know it said 7 but he's so sexy I had to add him)
I'm Tagging: Anyone who wants to play along!! If you read this, go ahead, PLAY!! Tell me in the comments!

4 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list. But I enjoy anything Selena, Cheyne, Shakira, and anything else Spanish...it gets you movin! Also, I might like to add anything Country, 80's classic rock.

 
At 1:25 AM , Blogger Erik said...

Quite a while back I had a gf that sung Angel to me when I was sick and almost asleep. I forced myself to stay awake for it because it made me feel so good. I slept like a baby that night.

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger thtgrl said...

erik-- i'm jealous. i'm sick and i wish i had someone to sing to me. :(

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger Cherry! said...

I just bought the San Remo Song Festival CD. i can't understand a word of it but it's great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home