Thursday, March 09, 2006

GOING HUNTING

Ok......new wackjob on the on-line dating journey!


HERE WE GO.....THE JEW HUNTER!!!

This is, basically, how the conversation went after the deal breaker conversation (will discuss dealbreakers at a later date....that's what I thought I was going to blog about today but this just annoyed me...I thought I would share)

JH - blah...blah...blah....So, are you religious?
ME- No....I kind of just did this website because I figured it was a little bit more discriminating (boy was I wrong)
JH - well I'm not jewish
ME - (dumbfounded) You're not jewish and you're on a jewish dating service?????
JH - Yeah, I put in my profile that I am not religious and I don't want to convert
ME - (still dumbfounded) But since this is a jewish dating service don't you think people will think that means that you're jewish and not religious on that end. Plus you don't want to convert to a different religion.
JH - I guess so
ME (kind of annoyed now after thinking about it) Don't you think that's kind of false advertising??
JH - Well a friend of my went on this website and hooked up with a girl so I thought it would be a good idea.
ME - so is the friend jewish?
JH - yeah...what difference does it make? a hook-up is a hook up
ME - (seriously annoyed now) WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?? BIG DIFFERENCE! It's false advertising.

He switched off after that comment from me.

Why would you go on a jewish on-line dating service if you are not jewish? I would say that's got to be false advertising. What are you jew hunting? It's just wrong. It really annoyed me!

5 Comments:

At 10:29 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

he's probably signed in on 10 different dating sites just looking for a hook up.

 
At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO.......I am with That Girl. He sounds like a real looser and is just taking what he can get, anywhere he can get it. Good luck and keep it going...you will eventually find the man of your dreams some day. Just have faith!

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

I've decided is that there are wacko's a plenty.
As for finding the man of my dreams, I'm not sure what that is. So, right now all I'm looking to find is a whole lot of fun!!!

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Bethany said...

Report his a** to whoever. That's what I did when I was stalked on e-Harmony!

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Hey Jo said...

OMG!! That really bites the big one. That is so false advertising. I have to agree with Bethany - report him. Save another girl from wasting her time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home