Monday, July 10, 2006

SEXINESS IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

FOR ME TO FIND SOMEONE SEXY, THEY REALLY ONLY HAVE TO DO SIMPLE THINGS!
**brush hair out of my eyes**
**massage my shoulder when it hurts like heck**
**be hanging out with all your guy friends and tell me, no matter how sarcastic I've already been to you, that you missed me**
**hang out with my friends, no matter how goofy they may be**
**curl up on the sofa with me with your arms around me**
**give my dog water out of a bottle lid since he seems thirsty in the car, even though you get water all over you**
**be looking at me, every time I turn my head**
**being completely honest, no matter how wacky it actually makes you look**
**hold my hand or touch me in some way all the time**
**share a snowball with my dog**

SO, WHAT SIMPLE THINGS DO YOU FIND SEXY??

7 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

breathing. he needs to be breathing.

totally kidding-- i don't remember what sexy is.

nor do i really want to know right now.

surely, you have found it, though!

 
At 5:11 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

I'm with 'that girl'. A simple pulse for me really gets me hot under the collar.

Sexy for me would prob be the looking at me thing like you. I like that. And putting their hand on the small of my back to 'guide' em through the door or crowded area. *sigh*

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger Blue944 said...

Wow. Sexy is in a lot of places for me.

It is the way she walks.
The way she turns her head when someone calls her name.
The way she laughs.
The look on her face when she is slightly confused.
The casual way she sits in a chair.
The way she looks first thing in the morning.
The way she whispers in my ear in a loud place.
I could go on forever...

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger Kris said...

How about honesty. I rather have a guy be hated for who he is, then be loved for who is not.

Or better yet...

A guy who loves my passion for sports, supports my strength, but still likes to treat me like a princess.

A guy who is not afraid to laugh.

Good heart.

But where the hell are they anyways?! Because I don't think they are in Cleveland.

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Erik said...

A gal who can be herself.

A gal who looks at peace just being in my arms.

A gal who is smart and open minded.

A gal with eyes you just want to look into all day.

Just a few of the things I think is sexy.

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Sexy is being honest, and true to yourself...being able to laugh at yourself as well is really sexie.........

and eyes, OMG, eyes...and strong hands...

and a smile that lights up your ENTIRE face

thats what I find sexy

 
At 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home