Friday, June 23, 2006

BERMUDA...BAHAMAS..COME ON COSMOPOLGIRL

Ok...I know, I know, I have been a complete blog slacker. I haven't posted, I haven't commented but I have browsed just without the time to actually sit down and comment. Please know that I'm thinking of all of you.
Unfortunately for you...I am not going to be able to read, comment, post for another week because.....I AM GOING ON A CRUISE!!!
Tomorrow I will be driving to New York and leaving from the port in NY on the Norweigan Cruise Line to travel to Bermuda and the Bahama's. So from Saturday to Saturday I will be laying out with a book in one hand and a drink in the other. DAMM MY LIFE IS GOOD!!! I do not even care that it's going to be with my parents and aunt. Who cares? A vacation is a vacation!!! However, I promise when I get back I will make a point to sit down, post, read and comment!! I have so much to say and no time. I've puked on the grassy knoll (a.k.a - met Toyota Guy's family...OK...I didn't puke, that's just the name, hipchick gave it. It actually was a lot of fun!!) I hosted my own one woman crusade against an evil company (well not one woman....I could never do it without Independent Girl, Hip Chick, The Not-So-Knocked Up One with The Scary Toys and Beltone. I don't know what I would do without them! They rock to work with and more importantly they rock to be friends with. I've become invisible today (someone almost hit me with their car and I almost hit three idiot teeny-boppers on bikes who think they can bike quicker than I can drive. I went to a wine festival with Blue, Independent Girl, Hip Chick, Toyota Guy and then went to dinner with That Girl and got to meet Cool Kid (who may just be as goofy as I am). Unfortunately I have no time. I'll be back next week and update on everything!!

So........until then......


BERMUDA...BAHAMA'S....HERE COMES COSMOPOLGIRL!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 12:23 PM , Blogger Cherry! said...

Woohoo!
Lucky you!

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

jealous!!!

 
At 2:57 AM , Blogger Kris said...

Have fun on that cruise girly! You deserve it!

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger Erik said...

Enjoy the cruise. When you get back, I may need a diagram as to what's been going on with you, tho.

 
At 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Eebie said...

Excellent! Enjoy and be sure to tell us about it when you're back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home