Wednesday, May 17, 2006

UPDATES (NO CATCHY TAG-LINE TODAY)

An update on me and what's been going on in my life.

1. I turned 31 this past weekend. According to my baby brother, I am no longer 30 but now I am in my 30's. Kind of makes me feel old to say it but the truth is I feel NO DIFFERENT. 30, 31 who cares??
2. Work is well work! I can't save the world! It sucks! I have to learn to be happy with the fact that I do the best that I can and I can't change the world. You can only do the best that you can. I'm really working towards trying to live with that!
3. Dating life. Well I've been dating the toyota guy for the past couple of weeks. He's a really nice guy and I enjoy talking to him. I just wish he was a little bit more aggressive but I really shouldn't complain about that! I would complain if he tried to jump my bones every second too. The thing is, I really think that he likes me. He may not be trying to jump my bones but he's always touching me (holding my hand, resting his hand on my thigh, etc.) I have to say it makes me feel kind of pretty. I'll just have to work on him aggression or just get over my thoughts that a guy is supposed to be the aggressive one, sexually.
4. Addictions - Survivors over. American Idol only has another week (besides who cares anymore...they've gotten rid of my favorite. I'm going to be so pissed if little Ms. Hot Pants wins). So I'm trying to find a new addiction. Like going to the gym. I go! 2-3 mornings a week I go at 5am and 2-3 days a weeks I go in the evening/afternoon. I have to admit it.......I HATE IT!!!! I have flinstone feet. They are so flat they hurt. When I walk on the treadmill, I want to cry the bottom of my feet hurt so bad. So I've slowed down on the treadmill and walk at a snails pace but I increase the incline until my hiney hurts so bad, I have trouble walking up my stairs when I get home to shower! I'm working on making going to the gym an addiction but it's hard!

So that's what's been going on in my life! Anything new in your life???

4 Comments:

At 11:47 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Hey I have incredibly flat feet as well, and when I run on a treadmill my toes will go numb or I get horrid shin splints...I find that New Balance shoes work well because they have arch supports...

Try getting some arch supports that you can slip into your tennis shoes..that may help.

Unfortunately they say no pain no gain.

So yah I think a corporate lawyer by the name of Denis is trying to play me..Aint happening! (That is new with me...birthday in like 8 days)

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger Blonde said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!

the 30's are the best!

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Erik said...

I get on the eliptical machines rather than the treadmill. Easier on the knees and feet. I go fast to really burn the calories, tho.

I don't really have much new in my life other than what I post in my blog. Mr. Exciting, eh?

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

I love to exercise but WITH people. It's hard to find people with matching schedules though. Damn it all!

Anyway, re the guy: Jump his bones. You can't wait around forever!!! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home