Friday, June 02, 2006

A NEW ADDICTION

"I'm going to give you something," my baby brother says to me last weekend. "It's like crack, it's so addicting." I was a little scared but said "fine, what is it." He hands me this package and told me not to look at it until I get home. "Make sure you have time" he says to me. "It will consume you and take over your life" Well guess what he was right. All last night I did it! I came home from work this afternoon and did it! Now, I'm going back for more tonight.
So, what is this new addiction I've latched upon you ask? LOST!!! My baby brother gave me the box set of the first season of Lost! I watched the first four episodes last night. I got home from work today and watched another episode and then had to go out for previous plans with my neighbor. Well now I'm home and guess what I'm getting right to doing in a few minutes. You guessed it....watching Lost. It's sooo good. I have sooooo many questions. I want to know sooo much! I must get back to watching.
Unfortunately I know must wait when finished with this box set until October to see Season 2. How could life be so cruel. And seriously, how can I be so pathetic as to become addicted to a television show!! MUST GO BACK...MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!

7 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Blogger Blue944 said...

It is a good show with little answers...BTW you can download all of season two on iTunes. I missed the season finally, waiting for my cable to be turned on, and that is how I watched it...on my computer on a plane.

Have fun with your addiction.

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Ohmigosh I totally know what you mean

The other show that did that to me was 24

Have fun and enjoy every moment...

noojes

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Kris said...

I am the same way with Grey's Anatomy. Its so wrong, but so good. I hate having to wait for season premieres.

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

Lost is awesome and I hate this summer hiatus crap!! :)

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger Erik said...

I'm so glad that I rarely have a "must see" moment. I catch most things when I can and if I can't, I'll just see them when I have time. I'm not about to miss a grill out with free beer to see something on TV.

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Terri said...

Welcome to the dark side of the Lost fans. I started watching from day one and I'm totally hooked. It just keeps getting better and better...

 
At 11:08 PM , Blogger NotCarrie said...

Isn't it GREAT? I love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home