Saturday, May 27, 2006

GIRLY-GIRL

I, cosmopolgirl, am not a girly-girl. I do not spend hours in front of the mirror before I go out. I'm out-spoken and normally say what flies out of my mouth. I have no problem going to the grocery store in my pajama's and a pair of flip-flops. I am probably the biggest pain in the butt girl to go out with. I'm not a girly-girl.
So why the post you ask? Because I, cosmopolgirl, am being a girly-girl. I admit it, I like TG (Toyota Guy). There I admitted it. I like the fact that he calls me every night to talk and say good-night. I like the fact that he's always holding my hand or touching me in some way. I even am, finally, liking the fact that he's really a nice guy and not trying to jump my bones but taking this slow (kind of makes me feel pretty). I, even, like the fact that he called me today while waiting in line for a beer at Drunk At The Zoo (not sure, some event at the Baltimore Zoo where they serve beer and wine).
You know this means something is going to go wrong. It always happens this way...I'm such a darn optimist!
Anyways, so there, gosh darn-it, I, cosmopolgirl, am being a girly-girl and actually admitting that I like a boy. This sucks!

10 Comments:

At 6:56 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

Good for you!
I hope it all goes well for you!
He sounds keen!

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Kris said...

You are not a girly-girl for wanting to be treated like a lady because you deserve that. A real women are those people who are not afraid to go out and be themselves..without the makeup and clothes! You are my kind of REAL WOMAN!

I know how things are with being optimistic and then falling apart..so I will keep my fingers crossed that Toyota Guy remembers how damn lucky he is!

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

I put my jammies on as soon as I get home from work - and flip flops are a necessity once it's above 70 degrees.
Sometimes it's nice to like someone - it makes everything else in life seem that much better. :) So, sit back and enjoy the ride - this one sounds good!!
Why am I not linked?? :)

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

zoo brew/brew at the zoo.

i, personally, am a girlie girl and i can tell you one thing: i know he's right when i stop being girlie. if i take off my make up, burp louder than him, and fart on his head, he better know i like him.

i think we just change who we are everyday when we're into someone. it's a good thing! i liked him (that was him, right?). he was very polite, too!

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger HipChick said...

STOP YOUR FREAKING WHINING!

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Ok, I will stop my bitching and whining! I will just cross my fingers and see how it goes (no make-up, hair in half a pony-tail, girly-girl me)

Hey and TG - yes that was him and apparantly you two may have gone to high school together. We'll discuss next NBC brunch

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

i thought i recognized him!

 
At 8:01 AM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

it's such a small, small world!!!!

 
At 10:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! does this mean that we can call him your beau?

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

ok...let's not go that far beltone!! I'm first admitting that I actually like him...that's enough for me (little freaky!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home