Monday, May 22, 2006

ALLERGINS ATTACK

For the past 72 hours I have been sneezing, blowing my nose constantly, rubbing my eyes, trying to breathe, wanting to bang my head into a wall and feeling all around crappy. Why have I been suffering and not taking any good meds. I've been living in hell, so that today I could go to the allergist and have him prick me with 80 different needles. He pricked, I swelled and sat on my hands so I wouldn't attempt to claw my arm off. The doctor in turn told me that during the months of April to June, I might as well live in a bubble. Plus as it turns out I'm allergic to peach, pear and apple peels and cats. I have two cats and ate way too many apples out of my Sagria yesterday at brunch with Hip Chick, Independent Girl, That Girl and Blue.
So as it turns out I am going to have to take a whole bunch of meds and allow somebody to shoot stuff into my arm twice a week. Should be fun.
I know this is a hell of a boring post but my arm is itchy and looks like I'm been shooting up, my noses is running, my eyes are watery and I basically feel like crap so I FELT LIKE COMPLAINING! LIVE WITH IT!!

5 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Man..sorry to hear about all of that..I hope the meds work!

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Erik said...

Alergies suck. I have seasonal ones. Luckily for me, they aren't too bad. I just the sniffles and red eyes.

Spring and fall can be a bitch sometimes, tho.

 
At 11:55 PM , Blogger Blue944 said...

I should get stuck...I am always under and alergy attack and it would be nice to know what it is from.

N.B.C. in Balt. next month...

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger HipChick said...

Put down the sangria and let the apple peels go!

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger NotCarrie said...

I'm allergic to raw apples/pears (in addition to the pollens/dusts/etc.)-it sucks! Hope you're feeling better by now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home