Thursday, May 22, 2008

CHI-TOWN HERE I COME

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I'm hopping on an airplane to Chicago for a work conference. My boss (hopefully Jeckle and not Hyde, whichever the nice one is) and I will be spending Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the conference, leaving 8am Monday morning (Guess who's going to sleep all day when she gets back???). I'm hoping that this is a good trip and my boss and I get along well. I'm been contemplating changes and I think this trip may confirm the necessity of the change or whether I can wait until a close to perfect change comes up. Wish me luck and hope for me, that I get to see some of Chicago, especially since I've never been.

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM , Blogger Kris said...

If you get a chance to go on the strip by Wrigley Field (Clark Ave) my sister bartends at Central. She would be good to you!

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Cherry! said...

I hope your boss is good to you! Keep us updated!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home