Friday, April 28, 2006

TWO DATES....WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO!

Hopefully have a hell of a good time. But if history repeats itself, I'll probably want to throw myself in front of a train by the end of the weekend.

Date one, tonight I think, is with the Toyota repair guy. Which if you ask me could come in very handy since I drive a Toyota Corolla that needs some repairs. Think I could suggest that as a first date or do I really have to wait, at least for the third date. You know, on the third dates, guys are expecting to have sex (personally I don't have a magic number but feelings have to be involved...can you have feelings on the third date). But, anyways, think I could flirt and say that I think it's really sexy to watch a guy work on my car and get my car fixed?????
If I'm being honest, I'm kind of nervous to meet this guy. I've really liked talking to him on the phone. We've done it enough, about 2 hours every other night for the past two weeks. I finally had to ask him out. Apparantly, he was getting to it but is just a little slow. Which means that he needs to chose the place because I was made to be ungirly and ask him out. I think we're supposed to go out tonight. We made tentative plans but nothing set in stone. I was talking to him on Wednesday but I think I fell asleep while talking to him. Today he left me a message while on his lunch break apologizing for not calling me on Thursday and that he would call me when he got off work. So, I'm thinking we still have plans, who knows? I'm actually hoping it goes well but......as I said....who knows?

Date #2: The anethesiologist (still not sure about spelling). Spoke to him once on the phone and then he emailed me about going out for coffee. We're meeting tomorrow afternoon for coffee. I'm so not sure about this guy. He's self-proclaimed high-maintenance. He doesn't wear jeans, won't leave the house in sweats, gets weekly massages and manicures, plus won't go out to eat in dives. I don't think we're going to get along. I've been known to go to the grocery store in my pajama's to get creamer in the morning. I'm a jeans kind of girl. I bite my nails. I AM NOT HIGH-MAINTENANCE! This should be interesting!

So that's my weekend dates. I'll fill you in after the weekend! We'll see! If not, the jewish convent is accepting applications!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:53 AM , Blogger Erik said...

Guys are odd. We like simple and relaxed, and women in general are not that. Makes us nervous. That and the ones with manners (like myself) are raised to respect women and not act like the misogynist pig we are protrayed by society to be, have to step lightly all too often.

Of course, I have a huge shy side, too. Hard to believe, eh?

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Kris said...

Run...run..and keep running from this high maintenance doctor...they are bad news..and pretty soon he is going to look to you and expect you to conform to his ideals...besides who wants a man who spends more time in the bathroom then you?

 
At 3:50 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

I say go ahead and ask the guy to fix your car. I don't think the first date is too soon to ask him. hehehe.

Re the doctor: I personally like a guy that looks after himself but I think the weekly manicure is a bit rich, if you ask me. Massage yeah, it's good for circulation but manicures? I don't even know girls that get weekly manicures.

I can't wait to hear how they went!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home