Tuesday, May 02, 2006

GROUPIE

I, COSMOPOLGIRL, AM A COMPLETE AND TOTAL AMERICAN IDOL GROUPIE!! I love it. Every Tuesday night at 8pm, you can find me sitting on my bed watching American Idol and im'ing Phantom lady (formerly known as the girl who dates the aliens). I love it! I comment on everyone of the contestants. I never miss it. I'm an addict!
How much of an addict am I? First of all, I have seriously contemplated cancelling date number 2 with the toyota guy because we're supposed to go to a concert tomorrow. Tomorrow is the night I find out who gets voted off idol (hopefully Ms. Katherine "hot pants" McPhee.) Don't worry, I'm not letting the obsession get out of control, I'm not cancelling. Instead I'm thinking about taping it and hoping that Phantom Lady will call and let me know who gets voted off.
Reason number 2 I am a complete idol junkie! I want to go see them in concert. I am trying to convince Phantom Lady to come with me. They are coming to DC on a Friday. That would mean I would have to take off work (like I said I'm working on controlling my addiction). However, the American Idols will be in Richmond, Virginia the next night. My idea is that we drive the two hour trip, see then concert and stay at a hotel room. I really, really want to go. I am a complete and total idol junkie!

7 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger Hey Jo said...

I love Idol as well. I dvr it every week and start watching it about 7:30 so I can skip through the commercials. Way too many.

I love Chris and Katherine and I think it will be Taylor to go this week. Paris will be next. Elliot is a dark horse and may surprise everyone.

I may have to kidnap my 11 year old neice to go to the concert with me as they are playing in Milwaukee in August. I doubt that I could get any of my friends or hubby to go to with me. They just don't get it.....

 
At 5:28 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

I can't watch it here. But I can totally understand. For the second series of Australian Idol I was exactly the same. I even managed to get tickets to the finale and to the after party and chatted to some of the contestants. Sad, but true!

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Erik said...

Wow... I used to have repect for you, too. *laughs* Just kidding, everyone has their own preferences. I just don't understand how bad cover tunes become good entertainment.

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

i heart chris.

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Ok....good to know I am not the only freak out there! I heart Chris also. I do have to say that Ms. Katherine "Hot Pants" McPhee(sp?) annoys me.
Eric - I'm sorry about the loss of respect for this but I admit my addiction, that's got to be the first step to the problem.

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Cosmo-

I got a new video for you on my blog. I hope you enjoy it!

 
At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR BLOG NAME IS NOT SPELLED CORRECTLY? You refer to yourself as "COSMOPOLGIRL" however, your blog name is actually spelled "COMSOPOLGIRL". It amazes me that your fellow bloggers didn't point this out to you before. What a shame!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home