Tuesday, July 18, 2006

THE WHINY POST

I'm using this space to whine. Why you ask? Because it's my page to do with as I please. So what's my big whine about today.....
I'M HOT AND TIRED!!!

The weather here in sunny Baltimore has been in the 90's the past week or so. It's been hot and within three minutes of going outside sweat is dripping from my face. Yes, I am one of those people that sweat horribly. Luckily it's only my face so it's not like I'm walking around smelling. It just drives me nuts to have sweat dripping from my face.

Now the problem with all this heat is that I'm exhaustsed. I want to nap all the time. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep while driving. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep while sitting at my desk working. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep while sitting on my couch typing this post. I'm just hoping that all my extreme sleepiness is a result of the heat and not an underlying issue. I do have a past history of an iron deficiency so I've been stocking up on the spinach and red meats. I'm just so damm tired! One of these days I'm going to either get fired from work because someone is going to find me slumped over sleeping on my desk or you're going to find me and my car in a ditch because I've fallen asleep at the wheel of my car. So if you happen to drive in Maryland and see a red toyota lying on the side of the road, please honk and wake me up!! I'd really appreciate it!

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM , Blogger Kris said...

I hate the heat as well..mainly its because I have asthma and fat. I hate sweating. Not to mention I been really tired too..all I want to do is go to bed when I get back from classes.

Hang in there, a break in the weather is supposed to be coming soon...I just dont have any idea when.

 
At 5:33 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

That was so me yesterday. Couldn't keep my eyes open.

And the sweat thing's really repulsive too. It's very humid here so it's one massive sweat pit. Feral!!

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger Kris said...

I hate when you sweat between your cleavage (for us big boobed ladies)..nothing sexy about that.

 
At 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home