Thursday, October 12, 2006

IT'S A SMALL, SMALL WORLD.....AND I'M THANKING EVERYONE FOR THAT!

I have been thinking about the woman whose car was hit by the dump truck also. The woman whose car was totaled and ended up going into shock by the time the ambulance came. I think about her ALOT. I wonder about her all the time whether she's okay! It's become an obsession.
This evening, I was at a home visit for a client that was rescheduled from last week when I was out recovering. I was watching my client and talking to the mother and the clients technician. When I was getting ready to leave, the mother remembered the accident and asked me how I was and what happened. As I started to explain what happened, the technician stared at me. Then she asked me if I was talking about the accident that happened last Tuesday with the dump truck. I said yes and stared at her like she had just sprouted ten new heads. Turns out she is a friend of the woman who I have been obsessed with. I finally got to find out how she is. Turns out she's okay, home but needs to have surgery on her hip from the accident. I know that's horrible but, at least she was okay.
The mother looked at me and told me I looked like a weights been lifted off of my shoulders and SHE'S RIGHT! I'm so happy to know that she's okay.

Isn't that a weird story!! It's such a damm small...small world and I'M THANKING EVERYONE FOR THAT!

3 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Blogger Blue944 said...

It is a small world and I am always amazed at how small it reall is. Glad she and you are alright.

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with blue. I am glad to her that both her and you will be okay. Still sending good thoughts your way sweetie!

 
At 12:21 AM , Blogger HipChick said...

very glad to here evertyhing is ok...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home