Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'M AN EMOTIONAL GIRL, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF

I have been so emotional this weekend. I've cried, laughed, got angry, tired, etc.
On Friday night, I went with Toyota Guy, his cousin's wife and his friend to the Ravens/Giants game. of course the Ravens lost (boo-hoo). That was fun and I wasn't all that emotional. Later on that night I got a little emotional but I'm not ready to talk about that right now. Maybe another post (maybe not).
Saturday, TG and I were supposed to meet Phantom Lady for brunch. When she called at 10:30ish (our agreed upon time) she hadn't showered yet so TG and I took my car to get the emissions test done. It passed but while we were waiting in the tiny enclosed wait room, some woman was wearing perfume so the whole room smelled of the scent. Most perfumes give me a migraine so I needed to leave the room. The car passed emissions (despite my stress of thinking it wouldn't. I don't think TG fully understands how much I don't know about cars (pretty much everything). Well I called Phantom Lady when we getting ready to get into the test, she had just gotten out of the shower and I feel bad cause I think I kind of snapped at her for not being ready - she still beat us there. (Sorry Phantom Lady, I'm having an emotional weekend).
After brunch, TG and I went back to his house and he decided to go play on the computer which annoyed me (I don't know why) so i took a nap. By the time I got up, TG finally got off the computer and took Max, my dog, for a walk. While he was gone, I decided to cut the homemade cheesecake I made. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a spatula to cut it so I used a pizza cutter. BIG MISTAKE!!! The cheesecake crumbled. It looked like crap. Instead of stopping when I saw the first cut was screwing up, I continued. I thought I could fix it. It looked like hell. By the time, TG got back with Max I was crying my eyes out. He, unfortunately, did not handle it well. Asking me why I kept cutting when I saw it was screwing up which only made me cry more. I really wasn't going to bring the cheesecake to his cousins birthday party. All I could think was I was going to look like such an idiot in front of his family. I cleaned up the cheesecake and brought it with us, cried a little bit more in the car and finally pulled myself together before we got to the house. The party was fun. I think I'm doing a lot better dealing with the whole family gathering thing (and I didn't cry which was a good thing this weekend).
Got back to TG's house after the party and decided to spend the night again. Took max for a really long walk. Ok Max and TG ran for a while, I walked I really need to get my flat feet looked at) We got back to TG's house and he needed to transfer money on the computer, which of course annoyed me (I don't know why, like I said I'm emotional this weekend). We went upstairs to watch tv and he fell asleep on the sofa so we went to bed. I was so cold. I was under three blankets and could not warm up. Which kind of spooks me out cause that normally means that I'm getting sick. I really don't have time to get sick. TG was tired and asleep but I was up shivering and mad at him for sleeping. I even cried a little.
This morning we got up, took a shower and I went home. I cried all day today and slept. I accomplished nothing. I have no reason to cry. No reason to be upset. I just am. I think it's cause this will be my first time of the month since I started my new pills. The pills are only supposed to make it four days instead of seven which means I'm due Thursday instead of tonight like normal. I think this is why I'm crying so much. I've seriously been a mess.

ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD JOKES TO MAKE ME LAUGH??

4 Comments:

At 12:14 AM , Blogger Kris said...

What did Tiger see when he looked into the toliet?

A: Pooh

(Courtesy of my 6th grade students)

Big hugs your way girl. I have been a crying wreck myself the past week or so. More than usual (given the circumstances). It sucks sometimes to be a woman.

This too shall pass. LOVE YAH!

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Blue944 said...

Ah yes, I remember that pre week so well. My ex couldnt stand when i would tell her when it was coming. Then the next week she and I would laugh about it. But those weeks were very tough sometimes.

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger Erik said...

*busts out a Tom Hanks impression* Crying? There's no crying in blogging!

*shrugs* sorry, that's all I got.

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger Cherry! said...

Damn! You're a hormonal wreck. But we can't be happy all the time! Crying over the cake thing is awesome! I once totally lost the plot with my bro because I asked him to come and undo the oil cap on my car and he said, quite nicely, 'Yeah I'll be there in a minute' so I lost it completely because he wasn't there IMMEDIATELY!! hahahaha!

The joys of being a woman!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home