Thursday, August 24, 2006

NOTHING AT ALL

Sometimes in life there are tons of things you want to say. You want to say a variety of things to a variety of people in your life but you can't. So you sit there quietly. You hope that they can read your mind but the fact is that they can't. So all you're really doing in sitting there silently wishing. The things that you want to say just can't be said aloud. To say them would admit things that you are just not ready to admit. Sometimes what you have to say isn't the important thing. Sometimes the important part is the response. The response to what you want to say but can't. You really don't want to hear the response or at the least you just don't want to not hear the response. For lack of a response would shake up your world and you're not ready for that type of shaking. So you sit there quietly and just say nothing at all.

5 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

aw. you love him.

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger HipChick said...

TG-you got all that from this post? LOL!

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

That Girl -- You really are a true romantic at heart. you just find love everywhere.
Unfortunately I really was just babbling on. I admit I like him, that's about all I can do right now!

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger Erik said...

I have bad luck with saying things. When I should say something, I don't. When I shouldn't say anything, I open my big mouth.

Go figure.

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Kris said...

Hmmm it looks like at least your contemplating the thoughts.

I am sure if you sit there long enough in silence the right thing to say will come along. Just time and patience.

*snugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home