Tuesday, September 12, 2006

LET'S PLAY FAMILY FEUD

Why is it when you argue with one member of your family, the whole clan needs to get involved? Family members really need to mind their own business.
The story is that my mother came down this weekend and we ended up getting in a huge fight. We haven't spoken since Sunday night when we ended up having another argument over the phone. Now my whole family is continously calling, telling me that I should be the bigger person and call her despite the fact that my mother is completely in the wrong. Why do I have to be the bigger person? She's the mother shouldn't she be the bigger person. I'm mad....I refuse to budge. So now it's time to play family feud where the whole family feels the need to get involved despite me telling them that they need to mind their own business. Got to love family!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger Cherry! said...

OMG! Please don't say that! This is just Day 2 back at my parents' place for a while and I'd rather not think along those lines just yet!!

I hope you can sort it all out.....

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Well if I was in B-more, I would have RSVPed to your party.

And the feud..that is the family. Dona't you love it that we are of an age to now realize that our parents can act like bigger kids than us sometimes.

Just hang in there!

I gotta catch up with everyone's blogs.

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Blue944 said...

This is why I don't argue with my family, or anyone for that matter. If they are worng, I let them figure it out.

My sister was a complete loser for a while and I didn't speak to her for ten years. She finally straightened her act out and now we are close.

And I have no problem telling my siblings to mind their own f**king business.

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Cherry! said...

So are you still feuding????? What's the story?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home