Saturday, October 21, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF ---- THE SURVEY

Name: Michelle
Birthday: May 13, 1975
Birthplace: New York
Current Location: sitting in my house
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'5"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
The Shoes You Wore Today: Sandals
Your Weakness: lots of things
Your Fears: car accidents (can you blame me?)
Your Perfect Pizza: I love everything on pizza excepts hots and onions
The Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up: Ick, not yet
Your Bedtime: I try to be in bed by 11, at the latest during the week
Your Most Missed Memory: my old college roommate and the fun we used to have
Single or Group Dates: single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: neither...unsweetened tea with a little bit of splenda
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino
Do you Smoke: Nope
Do you Swear: sometimes
Do you Sing: badly
Do you Shower Daily: yes!! sometimes twice a day
Have you Been in Love: I think so
Do you want to go to College: No
Do you want to get Married: To the right person
Do you belive in yourself: depends what we're talking about
Do you get Motion Sickness: Yes
Do you think you are Attractive: Some days
Do you get along with your Parents: Define get along??
Do you like Thunderstorms: don't really care one way or another
Do you play an Instrument: i tried the flute, violin, but it didn't work out
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: are you kidding me, of course
In the past month have you Smoked: No
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Not even in the past life time
In the past month have you gone on a Date: yep
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: ick...unfortunately, not a good experience
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: yep...this past week....i've become addicted to seaweed salad
In the past month have you been on Stage: no
In the past month have you been Dumped: Nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: i've borrowed indefinitely
Ever been Drunk: more times that i can count
Ever been called a Tease: Yes
Ever been Beaten up: never been in a fight
Ever Shoplifted: nope but someones shoplifted for me
How do you want to Die: when i'm 105 in my sleep (death scares the sh*t out of me
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I DON'T WANNA GROW UP
What country would you most like to Visit: France and Italy

6 Comments:

At 4:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a petite little thing!

I defenitely want to see France and Italy too.

I have the same plans for dying as well...death scares me too.

 
At 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Adam said...

Whoa! You have a house and you love pizza! Whoa!

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

I wanna go to Italy....one of these days I will..I hope!

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Kris said...

Holy template change batman!

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Cherry! said...

Template change! Like wow! Love it!

In my humble opinion France is better than Italy, but snce they are so close together you might as well go to both. hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home