Tuesday, March 07, 2006

EVERY JEWISH MOTHERS DREAM

Tonight I made a date with every jewish mother's dream. No, not a doctor....A LAWYER. I can hear the ooh's and aah's out there from all the jewish mothers!! He's from that on-line dating thing I'm trying out again. He made me laugh so I agreed. And shocker or all shockers (especially to those who know me) I agreed to go out with him on Saturday night. We are meeting at a local mexican restaurant for drinks. Then if we don't bore eachother to tears we're going to try dinner. This was a mutual decision. We joked about the needing a place with several exits and, my favorite, having someone on speed dial in case things completely suck! So, wish me luck!!

******Love and kisses going out to MB's hubby's father. Yesterday was his viewing and today was the service. He was a huge fighter and a wonderful man who actually loved his wife for over 50 years and was a great father. Two amazing traits you don't find in men these days! Love and kisses!!! You will be missed.*************

5 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! Even though I am not Jewish....good luck and my cell will be on if you should need to bail...lol

 
At 10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! Even though I am not Jewish....good luck and my cell will be on if you should need to bail...lol

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Hey Jo said...

Good luck with the date. Can't wait to hear the details!

 
At 4:44 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

OMG! Good luck!

I have never actually gone as far as making a date with anyone from these online dating services. Too chicken or maybe they just didn't appeal to me! hahaha!

Let us know how it goes!

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home