Friday, July 28, 2006

GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY MOUTH

It'll take about 45 minutes and then you'll be out of here. No problem, I can hold it open that long. I got poked, I got prodded. I didn't open up wide enough so they stuck something in to hold it open longer. Thirty minutes passed. More drilling, more poking, more prodding. I still held it open. Fifty minutes passed! more poking, more prodding, more drilling and sticking things in. An hour passed! I'm still open. They're still poking, prodding, drilling, sticking things in and my mouth is covered with some rubber sheet in which the holder kept going up my nose. An hour and a half later, they're still going at it. Drool is laying on top of my face under the rubber sheet, which still has poles going up my nose. Yet, they are still poking, prodding, drilling, and sticking. Two hours later, they're still going at it. I'm still being poked at, prodded at, drilled at, stuck and now I'm being x-rayed.
TWO AND A HALF HOURS, THE APPOINTMENT TOOK!!! I WAS POKED, PRODDED, DRILLED AND STUCK AT! I'm in pain now. My jaw hurts. I'm tired. To top it all off, tonight, I have to go to a Pampered Chef party. Like I feel like going to be social. All I really want to do is take the codeine the dentist prescribed, drink a glass of wine and curl up in bed. But no.....I have to go buy some kitchen junk that I'll probably never use. This stinks!

AND JUST TO WHINE A LITTLE BIT MORE.......MY MOUTH HURTS!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:34 PM , Blogger Blue944 said...

Annapolis Wine festival maybe Sunday...check with HC and HRH. Don't have you email address at home...

 
At 3:45 AM , Blogger HipChick said...

how does that song go? "so you had a bad day..."

 
At 12:59 AM , Blogger Kris said...

I totally feel your pain. I hope your are feeling better after the wine and meds. Hopefully your week will be a lot better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home