Tuesday, July 25, 2006

IT'S MY LIFE!! and a birthday

Ok...for those of you, who keep wondering about what's going on in my life because I haven't been posting about it lately, this post is for you!!!!

Work is going well, still trying to save the world one kid with autism at a time. Maybe one day, I actually will do it and be able to make money doing it. Short on cash lately but surviving!!

This ones for you Kris Things with Toyota Guy are, shocker of all shockers, going well. He's actually a really nice guy. To prove it, he went out with me and a bunch of girl friends from where I used to work to go mini-golfing. It was TG, me, six older women, a teenage girl who is the daughter of my old assistant and one of my old students who has CP and is a daughter of one of my friends. It was a complete catastrophe with us hitting balls all over the course and laughing until we had to pee. TG took it all in, laughed with us, and when I thanked him later for coming wondered why I was thanking him. I'm thinking I must actually like him since I left my travel shampoo/conditioner at his house and haven't really freaked out yet.

Also in the past couple of months, I've finally met Blue and That Girl, both very cool people and looking forward to our next brunch! Let's schedule it!

Got into a car accident yesterday. Some asshole hit me from behind! Cars okay but in need of a back bumper cover. Hopefully he has insurance and they'll cover it!

Had to get a new phone. Unfortunately, they couldn't get my old numbers out of my old phone so if people don't call me I'm not calling you! Because I can't! I don't know your number! Not the best way to weed people out of my life, but unfortunately that's the way it's going to be!

My favorite play, Blood Brothers, is coming to dinner theatre. I talked TG into going with me. Next weekend going to see the Orioles/Yankee game (GO YANKEES!!!) Also going to see the Legwarmers next week.

Oh also learned how to link appropriately when posting. Next step I may udpate my blog and make it a little cooler! MAYBE!!!
So basically that's my life and I'm sticking to it!!

__________________________________________________
AS A SIDE NOTE ---- HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY TO WHAT'S HAPPENING NEXT!

5 Comments:

At 11:59 PM , Blogger HipChick said...

www.diaphaneity.com

 
At 3:55 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

Glad things are going well for you and TG!! Is it love????

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

THANKS HipChick! Maybe I'll make my blog a little cooler. Cosmopolitans as a background?????

Cherry: Let's not go that far. I am still the committment phobic freak I ever was but I'm working on it. So far, nice guy!

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Cherry! said...

Ah!! I was curious to know the answer to that one!

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Kris said...

I am so glad to hear that although your phone met a tragic death...everything else in your life is going well.

Yeah for Toyota Guy and nice guys in general. I am glad you found someone that not only you are having fun with, but who is also treating you good as well. Maybe send his brother my way!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home